The reason for everything we are and do in Every Nation Church Edmonton is the honor and glory of God. We exist to love and honor Him in everything that we say, think and do.
Engaging the culture and community. Establishing the biblical foundations. Equipping believers to minister. Empowering disciples to make disciples.
This is where we are called to honor God and make disciples.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
• The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• In the baptism with the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
• In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. We also embrace and adopt the Nicean Creed of AD325 and Chalcedonian Creed of AD451.